The internet is flooded with questions and rumors regarding Samsung’s next big phone, the successor to their Galaxy S III, and we have got good news.
The Samsung Galaxy S IV will be announced officially in the third week of March and is expected to go on sale by the second week of April.
According to SamMobile’s report, it appears that Europeans and Asians will be the first to get the S 4 in April, while America, Australia and Africa will have to wait a couple of months, probably till June to get a taste of it. We are not sure of the prices yet, but we do have the details on the rumored specs of the device.
Here’s a quick look at the Galaxy S IV’s specifications:
- Processor: 2GHz Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core)
- GPU: Mali-T658 (8-Core)
- Display: A stunning 5 inch Super AMOLED screen.
- RAM: 2GB of RAM
- Rear Camera: A 13 Megapixel rear camera.
- Front Camera: A 2 Megapixel front facing camera.
- Memory: The S 4 will come in three variants of 16/32/64 GB internal memory with a memory card slot which supports upto 64 GB external memory.
- OS: Will ship with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean.
That is an incredible list, and looking at the size of the screen, RAM and the GPU, I think it would be a cool gaming phone.