The Samsung Galaxy M51 is backed by a 7,000 mAh battery and it supports 25W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port. The company is bundling a Type-C to Type-C cable in the box for Reverse Charging other phones.
The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz with an Adreno 618 GPU, 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The handset has a dedicated microSD card slot that is part of a triple card tray, and supports up to 512GB of expandable memory.
The Samsung Galaxy M51 is equipped with a 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display that has a 32MP Sony IMX 616 punch-hole selfie camera at the top of the screen. The panel has a 20:9 aspect ratio, 110% NTSC Color Gamut, 78960:1 Contrast Ratio. The phone runs on One UI Core based on Android 10, and has a side mounted fingerprint scanner. The selfie lens supports Face Unlock.
The Galaxy M51 has quad cameras on the back consisting of a 5MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, a 64MP Sony IMX 682 sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, a 12MP ultra wide-angle lens with 123° Field of View , an f/2.2 aperture, a 5MP macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash. Single Take is supported on the selfie camera and the main cameras.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specs
- Display: 6.7-inches Infinity-O display with Super AMOLED Plus, 20:9 aspect ratio, 110% NTSC Color Gamut, 78960:1 Contrast Ratio
- Operating System: One UI Core based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core 2.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB + up to 512 GB via dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 7,000 mAh, 25W Fast Charging (0-100% in 115 minutes), USB Type-C, Type-C to Type-C cable included in the box for Reverse Charging
- Main Cameras: 5MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture + 64MP Sony IMX 682 primary lens, f/1.8 aperture + 12MP ultra wide-angle lens, 123° FOV , f/2.2 aperture, + 5MP macro camera, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash, Single Take
- Selfie Camera: 32MP Sony IMX 616, Single Take
- Security: Side mounted fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock, Samsung Knox
Samsung Galaxy M51 price in India and launch offers
The Samsung Galaxy M51 has been priced at Rs. 24,999 in India for the 6GB/128GB variant, and at Rs. 26,999 for the 8GB/128GB version. The device will go on sale on 18th September at 12 Noon on Amazon and Samsung.com. The handset will be available in Celestial Black and Electric Blue colours.
HDFC Bank users can avail Rs. 2,000 off when purchasing the phone using the bank’s cards or through EMI.