The Samsung Galaxy M51 sports a 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display with a 32MP punch-hole selfie camera at the top of the screen. The phone runs on One UI Core based on Android 10, and device is protected by Samsung Knox on the hardware and software level.
It is powered by an octa-core processor with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The Galaxy M51 has a microSD card that supports up to 512GB of expandable memory. The device has a side mounted fingerprint scanner.
The Samsung Galaxy M51 is backed by a 7,000 mAh battery that supports 25W Fast Charging. In the camera department, the handset boasts quad cameras comprising a 5MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, a 64MP primary lens with an f/1.8 aperture, a 12MP ultra wide-angle lens with 123° FOV , an f/2.2 aperture, a 5MP macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specs
- Display: 6.7-inch Infinity-O display with Super AMOLED Plus
- Operating System: One UI Core based on Android 10
- Processor: octa-core
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 512 GB via microSD card
- Battery: 7,000 mAh, 25W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 5MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture + 64MP primary lens, f/1.8 aperture + 12MP ultra wide-angle lens, 123° FOV , f/2.2 aperture, + 5MP macro camera, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Security: Side mounted fingerprint scanner, Samsung Knox
- Model number: SM-M515FZKDEUB