The Galaxy M02s is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz, with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of storage. The memory can be expanded up to 1TB via a microSD card slot. The device is equipped with a 6.5-inches HD+ display with an Infinity V water-drop notch. The phone runs on One UI Core based on Android 10.
The Samsung Galaxy M02s is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery and supports 15W fast charging over a microUSB port. The selfie lens on the phone is a 5MP front camera. MMoving to the back panel, the Samsung Galaxy M02s features triple cameras with a 13MP primary sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, a 2MP depth sensor along with an LED Flash.
Samsung Galaxy M02s specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity V water-drop notch
- Operating System: One UI Core based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB + up to 1TB via microSD
- Main Cameras:13MP + 2MP Macro sensor + 2MP Depth sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 5,000mAh, microUSB, 15W Fast Charging
Samsung Galaxy M02s price in India
The Samsung Galaxy M02s price in India starts at Rs. 8,999 for the 3GB/32GB version, while the 4GB/64GB model costs Rs. 9,999. The phone comes in 3 colourways: Blue, Black and Red. There is no word on the availability of the phone, but an official page on Amazon India's website says that the device will be on sale soon.