The Galaxy M01s is equipped with a 6.2-inch Infinity-V HD+ PLS TFT LCD display with a resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels. The V-shaped waterdrop notch houses an 8MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture and supports Face Unlock- It runs on One UI Core 1.1 based on Android 9 Pie, and is powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 processor.
The phone has 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage which can be further expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card slot, The Samsung Galaxy M01s is backed by a 4000mAh battery, but sadly only has a microUSB to top up the cell.
The device has a rear placed fingerprint scanner. The Samsung Galaxy M01s has dual cameras with a 13MP primary lens with an f/1.8 aperture, and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture along with an LED Flash.
Samsung Galaxy M01s Specs
- Display: 6.2-inch Infinity-V HD+ PLS TFT LCD 1520 x 720 pixels
- Operating System: One UI Core 1.1 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: 2GHz, 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB + up to 512GB microSD card slot
- Battery: 4000mAh, microUSB
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/1.8 aperture + 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.0 aperture, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 168g
- Connectivity: Dual SIM 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- SAR: 0.26W/kg (Head)
- Misc: Dolby Atmos audio
- Model number: SM-M017FZAGINS, SM-M017FZBGINS