Xiaomi’s LEi Jun has confirmed the launch date of next phone from his company, the Redmi Pro, in China. In a post on social network, Weibo, Jun announced that the Redmi Pro will be launched on July 27th, i.e., next Wednesday.
The device, is expected to come with a brushed metal body, and dual cameras, if earlier leaks were accurate. Jun also confirmed that the phone will be powered by a MediaTek HelioX25 deca-core SoC.
Redmi Pro Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch OLED
- Operating System: MIUI based on Android
- Processor: Mediatek Helio X25
- Security: front facing fingerprint scanner
- Cameras: Dual rear cameras with Dual LED Flash
- Design: Full metal body with brush metal finish.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro will be launched on 27th July, along with a rumoured Mi Laptop, which is the first computer from the Chinese OEM.