Xiaomi India has announced the availability of the Redmi Note 7 Pro 6GB RAM variant.
The news comes from Xiaomi India MD/Global VP, Manu Kumar Jain, who revealed it on his Twitter account.
So, what’s the difference between the 3GB/4GB Redmi Note 7 Pro and the Redmi Note 7 Pro 6GB RAM variant? They are similar in every way, except for the memory and storage. The
6GB RAM variant has 128GB of internal storage, the highest amount of storage in the series. It is also expected to be the only storage option for the model.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro was launched in February this year and has been well received. Here’s a recap of the device’s hardware.
Redmi Note 7 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels, Waterdrop Notch, 450 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- RAM: 3GB/4GB/6GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB + up to 256GB via microSD card
- Rear Cameras: 12MP, 1.6µm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture + 5MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery, Quick Charge 4, 18W
- Security: Face unlock, Fingerprint Scanner
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 186 g
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, microUSB, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac 2.4G/5G, WiFi Direct, WiFi Display, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Distance sensor, Electronic compass, Ambient light sensor, Vibration motor, Infrared sensor
Redmi Note 7 Pro 6GB RAM variant price in India
The Redmi Note 7 Pro 6GB RAM variant has been priced at Rs. 16,999. It will be sold through flash sales on Mi.com, Flipkart, and Mi Home stores. The first sale of the new variant is scheduled to be held at 12 Noon, tomorrow i.e. April 10th.