Xiaomi has unveiled the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G. Unlike the Snapdragon variant which is a 4G phone, the new version supports 5G mobile networks, and has some interesting specs.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G sports a 6.6-inches LCD DotDisplay with Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 450 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color gamut, 120Hz Refresh Rate. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, and is home to a 16MP selfie camera.
The device is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G processor clocked at 2.6 GHz, with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. It runs on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
The quad camera set up on the Note 10 Pro 5G consists of a 64MP primary lens with an f/1.79 aperture, an 8MP 120° FOV ultra-wide angle camera, with an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor that has an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED Flash.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G is backed by a 5,000mAh battery that supports 67W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port.
The device has Dual Speakers, and supports Hi-Res Audio. Being a 5G phone it supports n1/n3/n28A/n41/n77/n78 bands, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6, WiFi 5, WiFi 4 and 802.11 a/b/g 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS: L1, Galileo: E1, Glonass: G1, Beidou: B1, QZSS L1, A-GPS, NFC among connectivity options. Sadly, the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The phone weighs 193g and sums up to 163.3 x 75.9 x 8.9 in terms of dimensions. It has a side-mounted fingerprint reader.
Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G specs
- Display: 6.6-inches LCD DotDisplay Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 450 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color gamut, 120Hz Refresh Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1100 2.6 GHz
- Operating System: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 + up to 512GB via dedicated microSD card
- Main Cameras: 64MP f/1.79 aperture, wide-angle 1/1.97″ sensor size, 0.7μm pixel size + 8MP 120° FOV ultra-wide angle camera, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro camera f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 5,000mAh, USB Type-C, 67W Fast Charging
- Audio: Dual Speakers, Hi-Res Audio, USB Type-C audio
- Connectivity: 5G n1/n3/n28A/n41/n77/n78, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6, WiFi 5, WiFi 4 and 802.11 a/b/g 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS: L1, Galileo: E1, Glonass: G1, Beidou: B1, QZSS L1, A-GPS, NFC
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.9 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 193g
- Colours: Magic Green, Star Yarn and Moon Soul
- Misc: IP53 rating
- Sensors: Ultrasonic distance senso, 360° Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Linear vibration motor, IR Blaster
Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G price
The Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G price starts RMB 1599 (approx Rs. 18,000) in China for the 6GB/128GB model, while the 8GB/128GB version costs RMB 1799 (about Rs. 20,000). The top end variant with 8GB/256GB costs RMB 1999 (approx Rs. 23,000). The devie will be available for purchase from June 1st.