The Redmi K-series is set to make a comeback in India. The Redmi K50i will be launched on July 20th in the Country.
Rumour has it that it could be a rebranded version of Redmi Note 11T Pro 5G, which was released recently in China. Here’s a brief recap of its specs.
The Redmi K50i is expected to come with 8GB/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, and 128GB/256GB/512GB of UFS 3.1 storage. The smartphone has a 16MP front camera, and a triple lens arrary on the back comprising a 64 megapixels Samsung ISOCELL GW1 sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with a 120° FOV, and a 2MP macro lens.
The phone has a 6.6-inches Full HD+ LCD display with a 144Hz Refresh Rate, and runs on Android 12 with MIUI 13. The 5G mobile will be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 octa-core processor with an ARM Mali G610 GPU, and supports Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2. The device will feature a 5,080mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. Other notable specs of the Redmi K50i include a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Redmi K50i Specs
- Display: 6.6-inches LCD, Full HD+ 2460 × 1080 pixels, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 270Hz Touch Sampling Rate, HDR10, 20:5:9 Aspect Ratio, DCI-P3, Dolby Vision, DC Dimming
- Operating system: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 octa-core 2.85GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali G610, Vapor Cooling Chamber
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB UFS 3.1
- Battery: 5,080 mAh (4400 11T Pro+), USB Type-C, 120W (11T Pro 67W) Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW1 + 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 120° FOV + 2MP macro lens
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi6, Wi-Fi 5 802.11a/b/g 2.4G/5.1G, Wi-Fi Display, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS, NFC
- Dimensions: 163.4 x 74.29 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 200g (198g Note 11T Pro+)
- Audio: Super Linear Dual Speakers, Dolby Atmos, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Ultrasonic Distance Sensor | Ambient Light Sensor | Ambient Color Temperature Sensor | Acceleration Sensor | Electronic Compass | Gyroscope | Infrared Remote Control | X- axis Linear Motor, Side fingerprint scanner
- Colours: Atomic Silver ｜ Time Blue ｜ Midnight Black
Redmi K50i expected price in India
We expect the Redmi K50i price in India to start at around Rs. 24,000.