The Redmi K20 Pro price and specs have been leaked along with some images of the retail box, in China. The photos seem to be taken from a shipping warehouse.
This includes a real life photo of the device. We can see that the device has minimal bezels, and a slight chin. The forehead of the display appears to be reflecting some light, but if previous rumours are true there should be no forehead.
Redmi K20 Pro specs
- Display: 6.39-inch AMOLED, Notchless design
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB
- Main Cameras: Triple Cameras with a 48MP lens, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 20MP Pop-up selfie camera
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4,000mAh
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colours: Carbon Fiber Black, Glacier Blue and Flame Red
Redmi K20 Pro price
A leaked Redmi K20 Pro poster has revealed the prices of the device. The phone will be available in 3 variants. The Redmi K20 Pro price starts at RMB 2299 (about Rs. 23,000) for the 6GB RAM variant with 128GB of storage.
The 8GB/128GB version will cost RMB 2499 (about Rs. 25,000), while the 8GB/256GB model will retail for RMB 2899 (about Rs. 29,000)
- 6GB/128GB – RMB 2299 (about Rs. 23,000 or €297 or $333)
- 8GB/128GB – RMB 2499 (about Rs. 25,000 or €323 or $362)
- 8GB/256GB – RMB 2899 (about Rs. 29,000 or €375 or $420)
In comparison, the Poco F1 was launched for the following prices in India.
- 6GB/64GB – Rs. 20,999
- 6GB/128GB – Rs. 23,999
- 8GB/256GB – Rs. 28,999
The Redmi K20 Pro will be launched in China on May 28th, along with the Redmi K20 which is said to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC. The Snapdragon 855 variant is likely to debut as the Poco F2 in India.