Xiaomi has launched the Redmi A1+ in India. It appears to be a rebranded version of the Redmi A1 with 2 extra features, stock Android and a rear-placed fingerprint scanner.
The Redmi A1+ is equipped with a 6.52-inches LCD HD+ display with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. The screen supports 400 nits brightness, 120Hz Touch Sampling Rate, and has a 20:9 Aspect Ratio. The selfie lens housed in the water-drop notch is a 5MP front camera.
Instead of MIUI, the Redmi A1+ runs on clean stock Android without ads.
The mobile is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor clocked at 2.0 GHz, with an IMG PowerVR GE6320 GPU, and 2GB/3GB of LPDDR4x RAM. The Redmi A1+ has 32GB of internal storage, and a dedicated microSD card slot that supports up to 512GB of additional storage.
The main camera array on the rear has Dual lenses with an 8 megapixels primary sensor that has an f/2.0 aperture, an LED Flash, and supports 1080p Full HD video recording at 30 framers per second. Redmi has packed a 5,000mAh battery in the device, and it supports 10W Fast Charging via a Micro USB port. Connectivity-wise, the handset supports 4G LTE, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, and Beidou.
The mobile has a single speaker, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone weighs 192g, and measures 76.75 x 164.9 x 9.09mm. Sensors on the Redmi A1+ include an
Redmi A1+ specs
- Display: 6.52-inches LCD HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels, 400 nits brightness, 120Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core upto 2GHz
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE6320
- Memory: 2GB/3GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 32GB + up to 512GB via dedicated microSD card
- Main Cameras: 8MP f/2.0 Dual AI Camera, LED Flash, 1080p @30fps
- Selfie Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W Fast Charging, Micro USB
- Audio: Single Speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Dimensions: 76.75 x 164.9 x 9.09mm
- Weight: 192g
- Colours: Light Green, Black and Light Blue
Redmi A1+price in India
Xiaomi has priced the Redmi A1+ at Rs. 7,499 for the 2GB version, while the 3GB variant carries a price tag of Rs. 8, 499. The phone will go on sale on October 17th at Mi.com and Flipkart. The device will be available in 3 colour options: Light Green, Black and Light Blue.