Xiaomi has launched an entry-level phone called the Redmi A1 in India. The 4G mobile is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 processor, with an IMG PowerVR GPU.
The Redmi A1 sports a 6.52-inches LCD HD+ display with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels, 400 nits brightness, 120Hz Touch Sampling Rate, and has a 20:9 Aspect Ratio. It has 2GB of LPDDR 4x RAM, 32GB of storage, and a dedicated microSD card that supports up to 512GB of additional memory. The Redmi A1 has 8MP Dual AI cameras on the rear panel along with an LED flash, and a 5MP selfie camera on the front. The handset packs a 5,000mA h battery that supports 10W Fast Charging. In the audio department, the phone has a Single Speaker and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Sensors on the phone include an Accelerometer, Virtual light sensor, Virtual Proximity sensor.
The Redmi A1 supports 4G LTE, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, and Beidou location services. The phone weighs 192g, and measures 76.75 x 164.9 x 9.09 mm.
Redmi A1 specs
- Display: 6.52-inches LCD HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels, 400 nits brightness, 120Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A22 Upto 2GHz
- GPU: IMG PowerVR
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 32GB + up to 512GB via dedicated microSD card
- Main Cameras: 8MP Dual AI Camera, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W Fast Charging
- Audio: Single Speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Dimensions: 76.75 x 164.9 x 9.09mm
- Weight: 192g
- Colours: Light Green, Black and Blue
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Virtual light sensor, Virtual Proximity sensor