The Redmi 9 Power is equipped with a 6.53-inches LCD Full HD+ display with a water-drop notch for the 8MP selfie camera that has an f/2.0 aperture and an FOV of 77.8°. The device has a 90.34% screen-to-body ratio, 395ppi, 400 nits brightness, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The phone runs on Android 10 with Xiaomi’s MIUI 12 on top, and is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, an Adreno 610 GPU. The Redmi 9 Power has 4GB of RAM, and 64GB/128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage, with a dedicated microSD card slot that supports up to 512GB of additional storage.
The Redmi 9 Power has quad cameras on the rear, the main camera is a 48MP sensor with an f/1.79 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size, FOV 79°, and it is accompanied by an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens with 120° FOV, 1.12μm pixel size, an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP Depth Sensor with 1.75μm pixel size, an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash. The handset has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, dual speakers and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The Redmi 9 Power is backed by a 6,000 mAh battery that supports 18W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port. It comes with a 22.5W fast charger in the box.. The device measure 162.3 x 77.28 x 9.6mm in terms of dimensions and weighs at 198g.
Redmi 9 Power specs
- Display: 6.53-inches LCD Full HD+ 1080 × 2340 pixels, Water-drop notch, 90.34% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 395ppi, 400 nits brightness
- Operating system: MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Processor: 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2 + up to 512GB via dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 6,000 mAh, USB Type-C, 18W Fast Charging, 22.5W fast charger in-box
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.79 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size, FOV 79° + 8MP ultra wide-angle lens 120° FOV, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP Depth Sensor, 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, FOV 77.8°
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Audio: Dual Speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ A-GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, Vibration motor, IR Blaster
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.28 x 9.6mm
- Weight: 198g
Redmi 9 Power price in India
The Redmi 9 Power price in India starts at Rs.10,999 for the 4GB/64GB variant and while the 4GB/128GB variant costs Rs. 11,999. The phone will be available Mi.com, Amazon India, Mi Homes and Mi Studios from 22nd December. The device comes in 4 colourways: Mighty Black, Blazing Blue, Fiery Red and Electric Green.