Xiaomi is all set to release a new mid-range 5G phone in India. The company has just confirmed the Redmi 11 Prime 5G launch date.
The Chinese OEM shared an image of the upcoming smartphone, and it appears to be similar to the Redmi Note 11E that was launched in its home Country, so the Redmi 11 Prime is likely a rebranded version of it.
Here’s what the phone looks like.
The mobile is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The device is equipped with a 6.58-inches Full HD+ IPS LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate. The handset sports a side-mounted fingerprint reader.
The selfie lens on the Redmi 11 Prime 5G is a 5MP snapper. The rear panel of the phone consists of a 50MP primary camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. The mobile packs a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging via a USB Type-C port.
Redmi 11 Prime 5G specs
- Display: 6.58-inches Full HD+ 2408 x 1080 pixels, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 1,500:1 Contrast Ratio, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 2.2 GHz
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2, 950MHz
- Operating System: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- Memory: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.2 + up to 512GB via microSD card
- Main Cameras: 50MP, f/1.8 aperture + 2MP f/2.4 aperture, 1080p @30fps, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 5,000mAh, USB Type-C, 18W Fast Charging (22.5W charger in the box)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz and 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, Beidou, Galileo, GLONASS, A-GPS
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.99 x 76.09 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 200g
- Colours: Gray, Silver, Atlantic Blue
- Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, Acceleration Sensor, Electronic Compass, Infrared Remote Control, Distance Sensor
Redmi 11 Prime 5G launch date
Xiaomi has set the Redmi 11 Prime 5G launch date for September 6th in India.