The specs and press renders of the Realme X3 Superzoom have been leaked ahead of its official announcement. This is what the upcoming flagship phone looks like.
The X3 Superzoom sports a 6.6-inch IPS LCD FullHD+ display with a Dual-punch hole (pill-shaped) cutout. The selfie lenses comprise a 32MP Sony IMX616 primary lens and an 8MP depth sensor. The chin bezel is slightly bigger than the forehead.
The Realme X3 Superzoom runs on Android 10 and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor clocked at 2.184GHz with 12GB RAM and 256GB UFS 3.0 storage. WinFuture says that the phone will not have a microSD card slot.
The main cameras on the Realme X3 Superzoom consists of a quad lens setup with a 64 MP Samsung GW1 sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP zoom camera that supports 5X Optical Zoom, Optical image stabilization and 60x hybrid zoom. The other cameras are an 8MP lens with an f/2.3 aperture, a 2MP macro sensor assisted by an LED Flash module.
The device is backed by a 4200mAh battery which supports 65W SuperDart Charging over a USB Type-C port.
Realme X3 Superzoom Specs
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS LCD FullHD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Dual-punch hole
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ @2.184GHz
- Memory: 12GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.0
- Battery: 4200mAh, 65W SuperDart Charging
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Main Cameras: 64 MP Samsung GW1 sensor, f/1.8 aperture + 8MP zoom camera, 5X Optical Zoom, Optical image stabilization, 60x hybrid zoom + 8MP, f/2.3 aperture + 2MP macro sensor + LED Flash
- Selfie Cameras: 32MP Sony IMX616 + 8MP depth sensor
- Weight: 195g
- Connectivity: LTE, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0
- Colors: White, Green/Blue
Realme X3 Superzoom leaked price
The Realme X3 Superzoom is expected to be priced at 499 Euros, which is about Rs. 41,000.