The Realme X2 Pro has been announced in China. This is the first flagship phone from the brand.
The device sports a 6.5-inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED display which has a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone has a water drop notch and a 91.7% screen-to-body ratio. The panel is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, and supports 1000 nits of brightness, 2000000:1 contrast ratio, and 100% DCI-P3 display. The X2 Pro is equipped with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The Realme X2 Pro runs on ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9 Pie, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor clocked at 2.96GHz, with an Adreno 640 GPU. The phone will be available in 3 variants: 6GB/8GB/12GB of LPDDR4X RAM, with 64GB/ 128GB/256GB of storage. The 64GB storage variant has a dual channel UFS 2.1 storage chip while the 128GB and 256GB variants come with a dual channel UFS 3.0 chip.
The phone is backed by a 4000mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port. The phone supports 50W SuperVOOC flash charging, though it only ships with a standard 10V/5A adapter.
In the camera department, the Realme X2 Pro features quad cameras comprising a 64MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, 1/1.72 inch sensor size, a 13MP telephoto lens, which supports up to 20x hybrid zoom with an f/2.5 aperture, and two 8 MP super wide-angle and macro lenses, which have an f/2.2 aperture. The selfie lens on the phone is a 16MP camera
The Realme X2 Pro does have a 3.5mm headphone jack, and also has dual stereo speakers.
Realme X2 Pro Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Super AMOLED, 90Hz refresh rate, water drop notch, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 1000 nits, 2000000:1 contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 display, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus 2.96GHz
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 6GB, 8GB, 12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB (dual channel UFS 2.1), 128GB, 256GB (dual channel UFS 3.0)
- Battery: 4000mAh, USB Type-C, 50W SuperVOOC flash charging (standard 10V/5A adapter)
- Main Cameras: 64MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1, 26mm focal length, f/1.8 aperture, 1/1.72 inch sensor size, 6P lens + 13MP telephoto lens, 51.6mm focal length, up to 20x hybrid zoom, f/2.5 aperture, 5P lens + 8 MP super wide-angle lens + macro lens, 16mm focal length, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, 2.5 cm closest focusing distance
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, 4-in-1 pixel binning
- Dimensions: 161 x 75.7 x8.7 mm
- Weight: 199 g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Dual Nano SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5.1/5.8GHz), 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/Glonass/Beidou, NFC, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Sensor: Geomagnetic sensor, Light sensor, Distance sensor, Gyro, Accelerometer, Tactile linear motor
- Audio: dual stereo speakers
Realme X2 Pro price in China
The Realme X2 Pro has been priced at RMB 2599 (about Rs. 26,000) for the 6GB/64GB variant in China, at RMB 2799 (about Rs. 28,000) for the 8GB/128GB version, while the 12GB/256GB model will cost RMB 3199 (about Rs. 32,000). The device will be available in Luna (gradient) and Poseidon (Blue) colours.