Realme has officially announced the Realme X2 Pro India launch date and is much earlier than what was announced sometime back officially. Realme appears to have preponed the Realme X2 Pro launch date in India for whatever reasons and now will arrive in India on November 20. Company has already sent out “Save the date” invites confirming the same.
The first flagship device from Realme is already official now in Europe and China.
Earlier Story (Oct 9, 2019)
The Realme X2 Pro India launch has been confirmed by Madhav Sheth, the CEO of Realme. The brand’s first flagship phone is set to be announced next week in Europe and China alongside the regular X2 variant.
Here’s a recap of the device’s specs from a TENAA listing.
Realme X2 Pro Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Super AMOLED, 90Hz refresh rate, water drop notch, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 1000 nits, 2000000:1 contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 display, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus 2.96GHz
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 6GB, 8GB, 12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB (dual-channel UFS 2.1), 128GB, 256GB (dual-channel UFS 3.0)
- Battery: 4000mAh, USB Type-C, 50W SuperVOOC flash charging (standard 10V/5A adapter)
- Main Cameras: 64MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1, 26mm focal length, f/1.8 aperture, 1/1.72 inch sensor size, 6P lens + 13MP telephoto lens, 51.6mm focal length, up to 20x hybrid zoom, f/2.5 aperture, 5P lens + 8 MP super wide-angle lens + macro lens, 16mm focal length, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, 2.5 cm closest focusing distance
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, 4-in-1 pixel binning
- Dimensions: 161 x 75.7 x8.7 mm
- Weight: 199 g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Dual Nano SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5.1/5.8GHz), 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/Glonass/Beidou, NFC, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Sensor: Geomagnetic sensor, Light sensor, Distance sensor, Gyro, Accelerometer, Tactile linear motor
- Audio: dual stereo speakers
Realme X2 Pro India launch confirmed
According to a tweet by Madhav, the Realme X2 Pro will be launched in India in December. The phone will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor and a display with a 90Hz refresh rate. We also know that the device will support 50w SuperVooc Fast Charging.
Here are some official Realme X2 Pro renders which show the phone’s design. It has a water drop notch, minimal bezels, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The device obviously has an OLED display else it couldn’t have an in-screen sensor, but the posters show that the panel is TUV certified. So it will have an Eye Comfort mode.
We will keep you updated on the device as and when we come across more information about it.