The Realme X2 Pro specs sheet confirms that the phone runs on Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 2.96GHz Octa-Core processor. Realme has already confirmed that this is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+. It will be paired with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
The Realme X2 Pro sports a 6.5-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display with a water-drop notch, and the screen houses an in-display fingerprint scanner. The device runs on Android 9 Pie with ColorOS on top. Here is a leaked Realme X2 Pro press render that surfaced on Weibo.
The device’s main camera setup consists of quad cameras placed in a vertical bump on the back panel. It comprises a 64MP primary camera, a 13MP lens, an 8MP lens and a 2MP snapper. The selfie camera on the X2 Pro is a 16MP shooter.
Realme X2 Pro Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches AMOLED Full HD+ 2400×1080 pixels, water-drop notch , In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: 2.96GHz Octa-Core
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB
- Main Cameras: 64MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Dimensions: 161.0 × 75.7 ×8.7 mm
- Weight: 199g
- Colours: Blue, white, red, gray
- Model number: RMX1931
The battery specs of the device aren’t clear at the moment, though the company has said that it will support 50W Super VooC Fast Charging.
The Realme X2 Pro is set to be announced on October 15th in Europe and China.