A new Realme phone has been spotted on Chinese certification website, TENAA. The device which appears to be similar to the Oppo K9 5G, will reportedly be called the Realme V25, according to a leaker.
The Realme V25 sports a 6.43-inches AMOLED Full HD+ screen with an in-display fingerprint scanner. The selfie lens on the device is a 32MP snapper.
The phone runs on Android 11, likely with Realme UI 2.0, and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G 5G processor clocked @ 2.8GHz. It has 6GB/8GB/12GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage.
The Realme V25 is backed by a 4,400 mAh battery that can be charged over a USB Type-C port. The vertical triple camera set up on the rear comprises a 64MP primary lens, a 2MP sensor and an 8MP lens, along with an LED Flash.
The TENAA listing says that the device weighs 174g and measures 159.1 x 73.4 x 8.1mm. Despite being criticized for it, Realme appears to be sticking with the giant Dare to Leap branding on the back panel.
Realme V25 Specs
- Display: 6.43-inches AMOLED Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating system: Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G 5G octa-core @ 2.8GHz
- Memory: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 1TB via microSD card
- Battery: 4,400 mAh, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 64MP + 2MP + 8MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 73.4 x 8.1mm
- Model number: RMX3143