Realme has launched the Realme GT Neo 3T in India. The 5G smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor., and supports 80W SuperDart Fast Charging
The device’s 5000mAh battery, can be charged to 100% in just 35 minutes. The GT Neo 3T has an Adreno 650 GPU, 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
Realme has equipped the mobile with a 6.62-inches AMOLED display. The Full HD+ screen supports a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300 nits brightness, and 360Hz touch sampling rate. The display has a 5000000:1 Contrast Ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 106% NTSC Color Gamut, supports HDR10+, DC dimming. The phone has a 92.6% Screen-to-body ratio. The screen is home to an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a 16 megapixels selfie camera.
The handset runs on Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12, and supports 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6,, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC and GPS. The Realme GT Neo 3T weighs 194.5g, and measures 162.9 x 75.8 x 8.96mm. The triple camera array on the rear consists of a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, a 2MP Macro Sensor. The phone has dual stereo speakers, dual microphones and supports Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio. It does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Realme GT Neo 3T specs
- Display: 6.62-inches Full HD+ E4 AMOLED, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 92.6% Screen-to-body ratio, 1300 nits brightness, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 5000000:1 Contrast Ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 106% NTSC Color Gamut, HDR10+, DC dimming
- Operating System: Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12
- Processor: 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G octa-core 3.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 2.4/5 GHz Dual band, Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 5, Wi-Fi 4 & IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS / GLONSS / BEIDOU / GALILEO / QZSS / Navic
- Main Cameras: 64MP, 78.6° FOV, f/1.8 aperture + 8MP ultra-wide angle, 119° FOV, f/2.3 aperture + 2MP Macro Sensor, 4cm focus, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP 78° FOV, f/2.5 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh, USB Type-C, 80W SuperDart Fast Charging, 100% in 35 minutes
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 75.8 x 8.96mm
- Weight: 194.5 g
- Audio: Dual Stereo Speakers, Dual Mic, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Sensors: Geomagnetic sensor / light sensor / proximity sensor / gyroscope / acceleration sensor / under-screen fingerprint reader
- Colours: Dash Yellow, Drifting White, Shade Black
Realme GT Neo 3T price in India
The Realme GT Neo 3T price in India starts at Rs. 29,999 for the 6GB/128GB version, and at Rs. 31,999 for the 8GB/128GB trim. The top end model with 8GB/256GB carries a price tag of Rs. 33,999. The device comes in 3 colours: Dash Yellow, Drifting White, Shade Black. The phone will be available for purchase at 12 PM, 23rd September on Realme.com and Flipkart.