Realme has announced the Realme GT Neo 3 in India. Here’s everything you need to know about the flagship 5G phone.
The mobile sports a 6.7-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 600 nits Brightness. It has a 94.2% screen-to-body ratio, supports HDR10+, DCI-P3 Color Gamut and is protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device has a 16 megapixels Samsung S5K3P9 selfie lens with an f/2.45 aperture and an 82.3° FOV.
The Realme GT Neo 3 runs on Android 12 with realme UI 3.0, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G processor with a Mali-G610 MC6 GPU, 6GB/8GB/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB/256GB and UFS 3.1 storage.
The triple camera array on the Realme GT Neo 3 features a 50 megapixels primary lens with a Sony IMX 766 sensor, has an 84.4° FOV, an f/1.88 aperture, and supports optical image stabilization. It is assisted by an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens with an f/2.25 aperture, 119.7° FOV, a 2MP Macro sensor, with an f/2.4 lens and an LED Flash.
The Realme GT Neo 3 is backed by a 4500mAh battery that supports 80W SuperDart fast charging via a USB Type-C port. The company is also offering a special version of the GT Neo 3 that supports 150W UltraDart fast charging, which it claims can charge the phone up to 50% in just 5 minutes.
The device has a side-mounted fingerprint reader, weighs 188g, and measures 163.3 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm. The handset supports 5G and 4G VoLTE mobile networks, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS/AGPS, Beidou, Glonass, QZSS, Galileo location services. The Realme GT Neo 3 does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Realme GT Neo 3 specs
- Display: 6.7-inches Full HD+ AMOLED, 2412x 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 94.2% screen-to-body ratio, 600 nits Brightness, HDR10+, DCI-P3 Color Gamut Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G @2.85GHz 5nm process
- GPU: Mali-G610 MC6
- Memory: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Main Cameras: 50MP Sony IMX 766 f/1.88 aperture, OIS, 84.4° FOV + 8MP ultra-wide angle, f/2.25. 119.7° FOV + 2MP Macro sensor, f/2.4 LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP Samsung S5K3P9, f/2.45, 82.3° FOV
- Battery: 4500mAh, 150W UltraDart fast charging, USB Type-C
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS/AGPS, Beidou, Glonass, QZSS, Galileo
- Weight: 188g
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Stereo Speakers
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Sensors: Geomagnetic sensor/light sensor/distance sensor/gyroscope/accelerometer/Hall sensor
- Colours: Asphalt Black, Sprint White and Nitro Blue
Realme GT Neo 3 price in India
Realme has priced the GT Neo 3 starting at Rs. 36,999 in India, for the 8GB/128GB trim, while the 8GB/256GB model costs Rs. 38,999. The top-end version with 150W fast charging carries a price tag of Rs. 42,999.
The device comes in 3 colours: Asphalt Black, Sprint White. It will be available for purchase from May 4th at Flipkart, and Realme.com. Buyers can avail an instant discount of Rs. 7,000 off of the device’s price, by purchasing it with an eligible SBI Credit Card or Debit Card.