Realme has teased two new phones in India. The company has confirmed the Realme 11 5G launch along with the Realme 11X 5G.
The Realme 11 5G was recently announced in Taiwan, here’s a brief recap of the device’s specs. The smartphone is equipped with a 6.72-inches Full HD+ LCD that supports 120Hz refresh rate. The mobile is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ processor with an ARM Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
The phone runs on Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13, with 8 GB of RAM, 256 GB of UFS 2.2 storage. The Realme 11 5G is backed by a 5000 mAh battery in the device, and it will support 67W fast charging via a USB Type-C port.
Realme 11 5G specs
- Display: 6.72-inches, Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 91.4% Screen Ratio, 680 nits Brightness, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ octa-core @2.2GHz, 6nm
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57 MC2
- Operating System: Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + up to 16 GB Dynamic RAM
- Storage: 256 GB UFS 2.2 + dedicated micro SD card
- Battery: 5000mAh, 67W SUPERVOOC Charge, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 108 MP, f/1.75 aperture, 83.6° FOV + 2MP Depth Sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 89.1° FOV LED Flash, 1080p @ 30fps
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.45, 82.3° FOV
- Dimensions: 165.7 x 76.0 x 8.05 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual Nano SIM cards, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/AGPS/GlONASS/Beidou/Galileo
- Sensors: Electronic compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Acceleration Sensor
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5 mm Headphone jack
- Colour: Gold, Black
Realme 11 5G launch date
The Realme 11 5G launch date in India has not been announced. A teaser page on the company’s website that both phones are coming soon. Not much is known about the Realme 11X 5G, but rumours seem to suggest that it could be a toned down variant of the Realme 11 5G.
On a side note, the Realme 11 Pro series was launched about a month ago in India.