The Realme 11 Pro 5G series has just been launched in India on schedule. Let’s find out what the flagships are made of.
Both mobiles sport a 6.7-inches Full HD+ Curved AMOLED display that has a resolution of 2412 x 1080 pixels, supports 120Hz refresh rate, a 20:9 Aspect ratio, has a 93.65% Screen-to-body ratio, 950 nits brightness, and is home to an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The devices run on Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13 out of the box. The mobiles are powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 7050 proocessor clocked at 2.2GHz, with an ARM Mali-G68 GPU, 8 GB / 12 GB of RAM, and 256 GB / 512 GB of storage. Connectivity-wise, both phones support 5G and 4G VoLTE mobile networks, Wi-Fi 6 Dual band, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GALILEO/Beidou/Glonass and QZSS location services.
The main camera array on the Realme 11 Pro 5G consists of a 100 megapixels primary sensor that has an f/1.8 aperture, a 2 megapixels Macro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture lens and an LED Flash, along with support for Phase Detect Auto Focus (PDAF), and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). The Realme 11 Pro+ 5G smartphone has a 200 MP primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, OIS, an 8 MP ultra-wide angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 112˚ FOV, a 2MP Macro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED Flash.
The selfie lens on the Realme 11 Pro 5G is a 16 megapixels snapper that has an f/2.5 aperture, while the Pro+ model has a 32 megapixels sensor.
The company has equipped the Realme 11 Pro 5G phones with a 5,000 mAh battery that charge over a USB Type-C port. The Pro model supports 67W SuperVOOC Fast Charging, while the Pro+ version supports 100W fast wired charging.
The phones weigh 183g, and measure 161.6 x 73.9 x 8.2 mm. The Realme 11 Pro 5G series does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack, and rely on the Stereo dual speakers for audio. Sensors on the devices include an Accelerometer, a gyroscope, a proximity sensor, and a compass.
Realme 11 Pro specs
- Display: 6.7-inches Full HD+ Curved AMOLED, 2412 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 Aspect ratio, 93.65% Screen-to-body ratio, 950 nits brightness, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 7050 octa-core 2.2GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali-G68
- Memory: 8 GB / 12 GB RAM
- Storage: 256 GB / 512 GB / 1 TB
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 Dual band, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GALILEO/Beidou/Glonass/QZSS
- Main Cameras: 100 MP, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS + 2MP Macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash. Pro+ = 200 MP, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, OIS + 8 MP f/2.2 aperture, 112˚ ultra-wide angle lens, + 2MP Macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP FOV, f/2.5 aperture (Pro+ 32MP, f/2.5)
- Battery: 5000mAh, USB Type-C, 67W SuperVOOC Fast Charging (Pro+ 100W)
- Dimensions: 161.6 x 73.9 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 183g
- Audio: Stereo dual speakers
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass
- Colours: Sunrise Beige, Oasis Green, Astral Black
Realme 11 Pro 5G price in India
The Realme 11 Pro 5G costs Rs. 23,999 in India for the 8 GB/ 128 GB trim. The 8 GB/ 256 GB model carries a price tag of Rs. 24,999, while the 12 GB/ 256 GB version has been priced at Rs. 27,999. The device will be available for purchase on June 16th via Realme.com and Amazon.
The Realme 11 Pro+ 5G price in India starts at Rs. 27,999 for the 8 GB/ 256 GB version, while the 12 GB/ 256 GB costs Rs. 29,999. The device will go on sale on June 8th at Flipkart and Realme‘s website.
Buyers can avail an instant discount of Rs. 1,000 or Rs. 1,500 off of the Realme 11 Pro 5G and Realme 11 Pro+ 5G respectively, while purchasing them with an eligible ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank Card.