The Realme 10 has been launched globally. Let’s find out more about the stylish 4G phone.
The Realme 10 sports a 6.4-inches Full HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, and a 90Hz refresh rate. It has a 90.8% Screen-to-body ratio, 4000000:1 Contrast Ratio, 98% NTSC Color Gamut, supports up to 1000 nits brightness, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The smartphone runs on Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12, and is powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz, with an ARM G57 MC2 GPU.
The device will be available in multiple variants with 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM, and supports up to 8GB Dynamic RAM (virtual memory). It has 128GB/256GB of UFS 2.2 storage.
The phone has a dual camera setup on the rear with a 50 megapixels primary sensor with a 77° FOV, an f/1.8 aperture, and a 2MP Black and White lens that has an f/2.4 aperture, an 88° FOV. The selfie lens on the phone is a 16MP snapper with an 79° FOV, and an f/2.45 aperture.
Connectivity-wise, the Realme 10 supports 4G LTE mobile networks, Wi-Fi 2.4/5 GHz Dual band, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/AGPS/Beidou/Glonass and Galileo. Realme has packed a 5,000mAh battery in the phone, and it supports 33W fast charging via a USB Type-C port.
The phone weighs 178g, and measures 159.9 x 73.3 x 7.95mm. It supports Hi-Res Audio, has a 3.5mm headphone jack, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a Geomagnetic sensor, a light sensor, a proximity sensor, a gyroscope and an acceleration sensor.
Realme 10 specs
- Display: 6.4-inches Full HD AMOLED, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 90Hz refresh rate, 90.8% Screen-to-body ratio, 4000000:1 Contrast Ratio, 98% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 1000 nits brightness
- Operating System: Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G99 octa-core 2.2GHz
- GPU: ARM G57 MC2
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM + 8GB Dynamic RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.2
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 2.4/5 GHz Dual band, Wi-Fi 5, Wi-Fi 4 & IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/AGPS/Beidou/Glonass/Galileo
- Main Cameras: 50MP, 77° FOV, f/1.8 aperture + 2MP Black and White, f/2.4 aperture, 88° FOV, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP 79° FOV, f/2.45 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh, USB Type-C, 33W SuperVOOC Fast Charging
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 73.3 x 7.95mm
- Weight: 178g
- Audio: Hi-Res Audio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Sensors: Geomagnetic sensor / light sensor / proximity sensor / gyroscope / acceleration sensor
- Colours: Clash White, Rush Black
Realme 10 price
The Realme 10 Price starts at $230 for the 4GB/64GB trim, the 4GB/128GB model costs $250, the 6GB/128GB version has been priced at $270, while the 8GB/128GB variant carries a price tag of $280. The top-end model with 8GB/256GB has been priced at $300. The device comes in 2 colours: Clash White, and Rush Black.