The Poco X5 5G has arrived in India a month after the Pro variant was announced. The mid-range 5G phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz.
The mobile is equipped with a 6.67-inches AMOLED Full HD+ display that has a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. It supports 30/60/90 and 120Hz Refresh Rate, has a DCI-P3 color gamut, 4,500,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 700 nits brightness, and a pixel density of 395 PPI.
The Poco X5 5G runs on MIUI 14 based on Android 13, has an Adreno 619 GPU, 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4x RAM, and 128GB/256GB of UFS 2.2 storage. It supports up to 1TB of additional storage via a microSD card slot.
Poco has packed a 5,000mAh battery in the phone which supports 33W Fast Charging, over a USB Type-C port. The device features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The selfie lens on the phone is a 13 megapixels snapper with an f/2.45 aperture. The main camera array on the rear consists of triple lenses with a 48MP primary lens that has an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens with a 118° FOV, an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2MP macro sensor that has an f/2.4 aperture. The cameras support 1080p video recording, and 30 fps.
The Poco X5 5G weighs 189g and measures 165.88 x 76.21 x 7.98mm. It has a 3.5mm headphone jack, and Dual Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos. Connectivity options on the mobile include Dual SIM cards, 5G and 4G LTE mobile networks, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz | 5 GHz), GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, and Bluetooth 5.2. The mobile has a slew of sensors including an Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass, and an IR Blaster.
Poco X5 5G specs
- Display: 6.67-inches AMOLED Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 30/60/90/120Hz Refresh Rate, DCI-P3, 4,500,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 700 nits brightness, 395 PPI
- Operating System: MIUI 14 based on Android 13
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core 2.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2 + up to 1TB via microSD card
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 Aperture + 8MP ultra-wide angle, 118° FOV, f/2.4 aperture + 2MP macro sensor, f/2.4, 1080p@30fps video recording, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP f/2.45 aperture
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 33W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos,
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz | 5 GHz), GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, Bluetooth 5.2
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass, IR Blaster
- Dimensions:165.88 x 76.21 x 7.98mm
- Weight: 189g
- Colours: Black, Blue, & Green
Poco X5 5G launch date in India
The Poco X5 5G price in India starts at Rs. 18,999 for the 6GB/128GB model, while the 8GB/256GB trim costs Rs. 20,999. The device will go on sale on March 21st at 12PM on Flipkart. Poco has partnered with ICICI Bank to offer an instant discount of Rs. 2,000 for Credit Card, Debit Card and no-cost EMI transactions. The mobile will be available in 3 colours: Black, Blue, and Green.