Panasonic India has just launched a new entry-level smartphone Panasonic Eluga I2 Active for consumers in India. It features a metal unibody but doesn’t come with a fingerprint sensor. Panasonic Eluga I2 Active sports a 5-inch 720p HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and is powered by 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor along with 1GB /2GB of RAM.
It comes with 16 GB internal storage along with support for expandable storage up to 128GB with microSD card and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) based operating system. In terms of camera, it features a 8MP main rear camera with LED flash and another 5MP front-facing camera for selfies. It comes with support for 4G LTE along with VOLTE. In terms of dimensions, it measures 143×71.2×7.95mm and weighs 133 grams. The phone is backed by a 2200 mAh battery.
Panasonic Eluga I2 Active specifications
- Display: 5-inch 720p HD IPS display
- CPU: 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor
- GPU: Mali-T720
- RAM: 1GB /2GB
- Storage: 16 GB, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Misc: Dual SIM- Hybrid (2G+3G +4G VoLTE)
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED flash + 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 143×71.2×7.95mm
- Weight: 133g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2200 mAh
Panasonic Eluga I2 Active is priced at Rs. 7,190 for the 1GB RAM variant while the 2GB RAM variant costs Rs. 7,990. The phone will be available in Gold, Rose Gold and Grey color options.