We told you it was coming on September 12th, and it is here.
The Heroes of Loot have invaded the Play Store.
You can play as an Elf, a Valkyrie, a Wizard and a Warrior. Each have their own strengths and weaknesses. And the better you play the game automatically raises the difficulty.
Basically every level, I mean Dungeon, has a locked door and you have to kill the various enemies to find the key. You also get one or two extra doors, for a shop where you can buy a item or a quest door which requires you to kill a certain number of enemies or collect a certain number of loot within a given time. Completing which, will automatically net you a reward.
You can find secret areas with loot too.
- Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
- Random quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
- Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
- Secret area’s
- Special mysterious dungeon items
- A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
- Always changing gameplay
Here is the official video trailer.
You can download the Ad-supported version for free from:
or get the ad-free version for $2 from:
I only wish we could have a story mode or something where you can actually level up the character, buy stuff and save the game.