Oppo is set to launch India specific variant of Oppo Reno 3 Pro next month and has confirmed the launch date as March 2. If you remember, Oppo Reno 3 Pro was launched in China last year in December, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor with an Adreno 620, and 8GB/12GB of RAM running ColorOS 7 based on Android 10, with 4G & 5G Variant. The Indian variant is confirmed to come with a Dual Hole-Punch Selfie Camera instead of a single selfie camera and we can expect slightly different hardware.
The phone is already listed on Amazon India and Flipkart ahead of the launch with few teaser images though hardware specifications or price is not yet listed. The teaser images confirm the dual punch-hole selfie camera and come with a tag line of “Introducing Dual Punch Hole Camera in Oppo Reno 3 Pro. It helps create dream-like images with Dual Lens Bokeh”.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro Price in India
In terms of pricing, the Oppo Reno 3 Pro price in China starts at 3,999 Yuan (about Rs.40,999) for the 8GB/128GB variant while the 12GB/256GB version costs 4,499 Yuan (about Rs.44,999). The Oppo Reno 3 Pro 5G edition with 8GB/128GB costs RMB 4,199 (about Rs.41,999). At the moment, we have no idea about India’s pricing, yet we can expect similar pricing.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro Specs (Chinese Variant)
- Display: 6.5 inches Full HD+ curved AMOLED, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 5000000: 1 contrast ratio, 402 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 97% NTSC Color Gamut, DCI-P3, 500nit Brightness, TÜV Low Blue Light Certification, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: ColorOS 7 based on Android 10.0
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G+ Adreno 620
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 4025mAh, VOOC Flash Charge 4.0,
- Main Cameras: 48MP Sony IMX586 f/2.4 aperture + 13MP telephoto f/2.4 aperture 44.5 ° FOV + 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera f/2.2 aperture, 116 ° wide-angle + 2MP black and white style camera f/2.4 aperture, 5x hybrid optical zoom, Super image stabilization mode (OIS optical image stabilization + EIS electronic image stabilization), phase focus, contrast focus + Dual LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.4 aperture, 80.4 ° wide-angle, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 72.4 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 171g
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Acceleration sensor, Gravity sensor, Gyroscope, Step counter
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Dual Nano SIM Card, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 2.4G/5.1G/5.8G, GPS, support A-GPS, Beidou, Glonass, GALILEO, USB OTG