As expected, Oppo mobile has announced a new sub-brand Realme for the Indian Smartphone market and Realme 1 is the first smartphone from the brand. The company has announced three variants of Realme 1 with base variant featuring 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. The highest variants come with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Both these variants will be available for sale exclusively on Amazon India while the 4GB RAM variant will be available next month.
Realme 1 sports a 6.0 inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 px) IPS LCD Display powered by powered by 2.0 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 Processor along with 3GB / 4GB / 6GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal storage along with support for expandable storage via MicroSD Card and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) based operating system with ColorOS 5.0 on top.
In terms of camera, it features a 13MP main rear camera with PDAF, Geo-Tagging, Depth Effect etc., while on the front there is an 8MP shooter with support for Portrait Mode. The phone is backed by a 3410 mAh Battery without any support for fast charging.
OPPO Realme 1 Specifications
- 6.0 inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 px) IPS LCD Display, 403 PPI
- 2.0 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6771 Helio P60 Processor with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB / 128GB Internal Storage expandable via MicroSD Card
- Dual SIM (nano + nano, dedicated MicroSD Card slot)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS with ColorOS 5.0 on top
- 13MP main rear camera, PDAF, Geo-Tagging, Depth Effect
- 8MP front shooter, Portrait Mode
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, FM Radio, MicroUSB
- 3410 mAh Battery
- Face Unlock, NO Fingerprint sensor
Realme 1 will be available in Moonlight silver and Diamond black colour options. It is priced at Rs. 8,990 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant while the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant costs Rs. 10,990 which will be available in June and the top-end 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant costs Rs. 13,990.