OPPO India has just launched Oppo N3 in India. N3 sports a 5.5-inch full-HD display with resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with a pixel density of 403 ppi.
OPPO N3 features a motorized swivel camera with PI 2.0+ technology that can track objects as they move, and can rotate up to 206 degrees. The device is capable of combining multiple low resolution RAW images into an ultra-high resolution picture. It comes with a 16 MP Schneider-Kreuznach certified lens which offers a maximum resolution of 64 MP; a pixel size of 1.34 micron and integration of 5 optical lenses .
The device is powered by 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-Core (MSM8974AA) processor with 2GB of RAM. It runs on Color OS 2.0.1 which is based on Android 4.4 Kitkat.
It comes with 32 GB of internal storage along with support for MicroSD cards upto 128 GB.
The device is powered by a Li-Po battery of 3000 mAh capacity and weighs 192 gms.
Oppo N3 Technical Specs:
- Screen : 5.5’ Full HD with pixel density of 403PPI
- Processor : 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-Core (MSM8974AA)
- Camera : 16MP ＋5P-lens＋F2.2Aperture
- RAM : 2GB
- Battery : 3000 mAh, VOOC charger, Li- Po (irreplaceable)
- Storage : ROM 32GB (expandable up to 128GB)
- OS : Color OS 2.0.1 (based on Android4.4)
- Dimensions : 161.2 x 77 x 8.7 mm
- weight : 192g
Price and Availability
The OPPO N3 is available in various stores across India and priced at Rs. 42990 /- through pre-booking