The Oppo F21 Pro and F21 Pro 5G have just been announced in India. The devices are similar in specs, but for a couple of differences.
The F21 Pro sports a 6.43-inches AMOLED Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels, a 90Hz Refresh Rate, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 97% NTSC/95% DCI-P3, sRGB. The screen has a pixel density of 409PPI, 600 nits brightness, a 90.80% Screen Ratio, is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, and is home to an In-display fingerprint scanner. The Oppo F21 Pro 5G has the same display, but only supports 60Hz Refresh Rate and has a PMMA+PC glass.
The F21 Pro 5G has a 16MP f/2.4 selfie lens with an FOV of 85°, while the base variant has a 32MP Sony IMX709 front camera. The other difference between the two handsets is that the 4G version is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor with an Adreno 610 GPU, while the F21 Pro 5G is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset, an Adreno 619 GPU, and supports 5G mobile networks.
Both phones run on Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1, have 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, and support additional storage via a microSD card slot. The Oppo F21 Pro series mobiles are backed by a 4,500 mAh battery that charge via a USB Type-C port and support 33W SuperVOOC Fast Charging.
The Oppo F21 Pro devices have a triple camera array on the rear, comprising a 64 megapixels, f/1.7 aoerture lens with a 79° field-of-view, a 2MP Macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. The phones weigh about 175g and measure 159.9 x 73.2 x 7.5 mm. Surprisingly, both models retain the 3.5mm headphone jack.
Oppo F21 Pro Specs
- Display: 6.43-inches AMOLED, Full HD+ 2400 × 1080 pixels, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 97% NTSC/95% DCI-P3, sRGB, 409PPI, 600 nits brightness, 90.80% Screen Ratio, In-display fingerprint scanner; Pro 5G: 60Hz Refresh Rate
- Operating system: ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12
- Processor: Pro: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core; Pro 5G: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695
- Memory: 8GB RAM LPDDR4X @ 2133MHz 2×16bit
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.2 + microSD card
- Battery: 4,500 mAh, USB Type-C, 33W SuperVOOC Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 64MP, f/1.7 FOV 79° + 2MP Macro, f/3.3; FOV 65° + 2MP Monochrome, f/2.4; FOV 89°, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP Sony IMX709, f/2.4; FOV 85°; Pro 5G: 16MP
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11a/b/g/n/ 2.4G/5.1G/5.8G, Wi-Fi Display, Bluetooth v5.1, 3.5 mm headphone jack, GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS; Pro 5G: 5G n1/n8/n28A/n41/n77/n78
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 73.2 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 175g; Pro 5G: 173g
- Colours: Pro: Sunset Orange and Cosmic Black; Pro 5G: Cosmic Black and Rainbow Spectrum
Oppo F21 Pro price in India
Oppo has priced the F21 Pro at Rs. 22,999 in India, while the Oppo F21 Pro 5G costs Rs. 26,999. The 4G model will be available for purchase from April 15th, and the 5G version will go on sale from the 21st of April, at Oppo’s store.
The Oppo F21 Pro 5G will be available in 2 colourways; Cosmic Black and Rainbow Spectrum, while the 4G version comes in Sunset Orange and Cosmic Black colour options.