The OnePlus 12 specs have been leaked. It is expected to be powered by Qualcomm’s upcoming flagship processor, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3.
The device will be equipped with a 6.7-inches AMOLED 2K display. The LTPO panel is said to support 120 Hz dynamic refresh rate and will be home to an in-display fingerprint scanner. The phone will run on OxygenOS 14 based on Android 14. It will come with up to 16 GB of LPDDR5X RAM, and up to 256 GB of UFS 4.0 storage.
The OnePlus 12 will pack a 5400 mAh battery that will support 50W fast wireless charging, and 100W fast wired charging via a USB Type-C port. The smartphone will retain the Alert Slider switch.
The leaked OnePlus 12 specs, shared by Smartprix, show a triple camera array on the rear panel of the device. It comprises a
50 megapixels primary camera, a 50 megapixels Ultra-wide angle lens, and a 64 MP telephoto lens that will support 3X optical zoom. The selfie snapper on the mobile is reportedly a 32 megapixels camera.
OnePlus 12 specs (leaked)
- Display: 6.7-inches AMOLED, 2K LTPO, 120 Hz dynamic refresh rate
- Operating System: OxygenOS 14 based on Android 14
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3
- Memory: up to 16 GB LPDDR5X RAM
- Storage: up to 256 GB UFS 4.0
- Battery: 5400 mAh, 100W fast charging, USB Type C, 50W wireless charging
- Main Camera: 50 MP + 50 MP Ultra-wide Angle lens + 64 MP telephoto lens, 3X optical zoom, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32 MP
- Sensors: In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Misc: Alert Slider
Rumours indicate that the OnePlus 12 could be launched in January 2024. Meanwhile, the Chinese OEM will announce its first foldable phone, called the OnePlus Open, on August 29th.