The OnePlus 11 Pro specs have been leaked. The flagship phone will feature cameras designed by Hasselblad.
This is what the phone looks like, thanks to some leaked renders via SmartPrix. The device is equipped with a 6.7-inches QHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz Refresh Rate.
The leaked OnePlus 11 Pro specs sheet shared by 91mobiles and Onleaks, reveals that the phone will be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor. The device is expected to run on Android 13 out of the box with OxygenOS 13 on top.
The flagship phone will be available in multiple storage variants, with up to 256GB of on-board storage, and up to 16GB of RAM. Another highlight in the OnePlus 11 Pro specs is that the phone will support 100W fast charging to top up its 5000mAh battery, via a USB Type-C port. The handset will support Dolby Atmos audio output.
The report claims that the OnePlus 11 Pro will have an Alert Slider, and an In-display fingerprint reader. The selfie lens on the screen is a 16 megapixels sensor. The OnePlus 11 Pro’s rear camera set up has a 50 megapixels Hasselblad lens, a 48MP ultra-wide angle sensor, and a 32MP telephoto lens that supports 2x optical zoom.
Though the specs don’t mention these, the device is expected to support 5G mobile networks, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, and GPS connectivity options.
OnePlus 11 Pro specs
- Display: 6.7-inch QHD+ AMOLED, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Operating System: OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- Memory: 8GB/16GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Main Cameras: 50MP Hasselblad lens + 48MP ultra-wide angle + 32MP telephoto lens, 2x zoom
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 5000mAh, 100W charging, USB Type-C
- Misc: Alert Slider, In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C
The OnePlus 11 Pro is expected to be announced in the coming months.