The OnePlus 10T specs have been leaked of the official announcement. The upcoming 5G smartphone will debut as the OnePlus 10 Ace Pro in China.
Here is a glimpse of the flagship phone’s design thanks to a prior leak. Per the new leak, the screen on the handset is a 6.7-inches AMOLED panel which supports Full HD+ resolution of 2412 × 1080 pixels, and has a 120Hz Refresh Rate. The front camera on the screen is a 16MP selfie camera.
The Chinese OEM has confirmed that the mobile is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor, the leak reveals the same. The smartphone runs on Android 12, and has 8GB,12GB,16GB of RAM, and 128GB,256GB,512GB of storage. The main camera set up on the device has triple lenses with a 50 megapixels primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, a 2MP sensor. According to the OnePlus 10T specs sheet leaked by Mukul Sharma, the cameras on the phone will support 3x optical zoom.
The OnePlus 10T will pack a 4,660mAh battery, and supports 150W fast charging via a USB Type-C port. The phone weighs 203.5g and measures at 163 × 75.4 ×8.75 mm.
OnePlus 10T specs
- Display: 6.7-inches AMOLED Full HD+ 2412 × 1080 pixels, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Operating System: Android 12
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- Memory: 8GB,12GB,16GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB,256GB,512GB
- Main Cameras: 50MP + 8MP + 2MP, 3x optical zoom
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 4660mAh, 150W fast charging, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163 × 75.4 ×8.75 mm
- Weight: 203.5g
OnePlus is set to announce the OnePlus 10T globally on August 3rd.