Obi Worldphone launched Obi SF1 smartphone in last November via NDTV Gadgets360 followed by Amazon India. Company announced today that Obi SF1 is now also available on Snapdeal for a price of Rs. 9,999 for 16 GB storage + 2 GB RAM variant and Rs. 11,999 for the 32 GB Storage + 3 GB RAM variant.
Obi SF1 comes with unibody metallic build with 5 inch Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) display having a pixel density of 443 ppi along with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It runs on Obi Lifespeed UI based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop operating system and is powered by 64-bit 1.5 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) SoC with Adreno 405 GPU.
It sports a 13 MP main rear camera with Sony Exmor IMX214 sensor & f/2.0 Aperture with LED Flash and a 5 MP front shooter with a LED flash. It comes with support for expandable storage via microsd cards up to 64 GB. In terms of connectivity, it comes with with 4G LTE support (FDD B3 1800MHz and TDD B40 2300MHz bands).
Obi SF1 Specifications
- Display: 5 inch JDI In-Cell IPS Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) display, 443 ppi
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- RAM: 2 GB /3 GB
- Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP AF with LED Flash; Sony Exmor IMX214 sensor; f/2.0 Aperture
- Front Camera: 5 MP with LED Flash
- OS: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Battery: 3000 mAh