Nubia has just announced a new mid range smartphone Nubia Z17mini which boasts of a dual camera setup at the back. Nubia Z17mini becomes the first smartphone from the company that comes with a dual camera setup. Two variants of the phone launched today, 1st with Snapdragon 653 along with 6 GB of RAM, while the second one comes Snapdragon 652 along with 4 GB of RAM. Both the variants come with 64 GB of internal storage. Z17 mini sports a 5.2-inch 1080p Full HD 2.5D curved glass display.
In terms of camera, the dual camera setup at back consists of two 13 MP (monochrome) + 13 MP (RGB) Sony IMX258 sensor with f/2.2 aperture along with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) and 4K video recording support.On the front, it comes with a 16MP front-shooter with f/2.0 aperture and having 80-degree wide-angle lens for selfies.
It is backed by a battery of 2950 mAh and comes with support for fast charging.
Nubia Z17 mini specifications
- Display : 5.2-inch 1080p Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU : Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 / 653
- GPU : Adreno 510
- RAM : 4 GB / 6 GB
- Storage : 64 GB, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- OS : Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Main Camera : 13 MP (monochrome) + 13 MP (RGB) dual rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, OIS, 4K video recording
- Front Camera : 16 MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 146.65 × 72.5 × 7.45 mm
- Weight: 155 gm
- Misc : Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity : 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery : 2950mAh with fast charging
Nubia Z17 mini comes in four color options of Elegant Black, Gold black, Champagne Gold and Red. It is priced at 1699 yuan (~US$ 250 / Rs. 17,000) for the Snapdragon 652 + 4 GB RAM variant, while Snapdragon 653 + 6 GB RAM variant costs 1999 yuan (~US$ 290 / Rs. 20,000).