The Nubia Red Magic 3S India launch date has been officially announced. The device is the successor to the Nubia Red Magic 3 which was launched in India back in June.
The new device is set to launch on October 17th in India. The Red Magic 3S Specs sports a 6.65-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display that has a 90Hz refresh rate, 430 nits of brightness and supports HDR.
The phone runs on Red Magic OS 2.1 based on Android 9 Pie, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor with 8GB/12GB of RAM and has 128GB/256GB of storage. The device is backed by a 5,000mAh battery that supports 27W fast charging.
In terms of optics, the Nubia Red Magic 3S is equipped with a 16MP selfie lens with an f/2.0 aperture, and a single camera on the back which is a 48MP Sony IMX586 lens with an f/1.75 aperture.
Nubia Red Magic 3S Specs
- Display: 6.65-inch Full HD+ AMOLED, 2340 1080 pixels, HDR, 90Hz refresh rate, 430 nits
- Operating System: Red Magic OS 2.1 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 27W fast charging
- Main Camera: 48MP Sony IMX586, f/1.75 aperture, 8K video recording
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 lens aperture
- Dimensions: 171.7 x 78.5 x 9.65 mm
- Weight: 215g
Nubia Red Magic 3S Price (expected)
Based on its price in China, the Nubia Red Magic 3S could be priced at about Rs. 38,000 in India for the 8GB/128GB variant.