Dream of Pixels, which was developed by Dawn of Play has been published by Noodlecake Games for Android devices.
This is sort of a reverse Tetris game.
Instead of the placing the falling blocks, you have to remove the shapes from one huge grid.
You have to tap on the grid to match the shape displayed in the top corner, and you can also rotate the pieces to remove them. White pieces are special, make sure to remove nearby blocks to get the bonus from it.
The game has HD graphics. You can choose the quality of the graphics from the game’s settings.
DOP has five game modes
- Classic – the original endless unpacking game
- Puzzle – more than 50 puzzles, no descending grid, no time limits, just thinking
- Pro – Classic, but starting at level 9 – faster with more points per line
- Nightmare – starts with floating blocks, clear them all up as quick as you can to win
- Shattered Dream – Classic with randomly placed holes in the grid
You only get the first two game modes for free. The Pro, Nightmare and Shattered Dream modes can be onlocked via an In-App Purchase which also removes the advertisements from the game.
DOP also supports Google+ for leaderboards and achievements.
Download Dream of Pixels for free from Google Play.
Note: The game has optional IAPs and ads.