HMD Global has launched a multitude of phones at the IFA 2022. Two noteworthy devices of these were the Nokia X30 5G, and the Nokia G60 5G.
Nokia X30 5G
The X30 5G sports a 6.43-inches AMOLED Full HD+ Display with a 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 90Hz Refresh Rate. The screen supports 700 nits brightness, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. The panel is home to an in-display fingerprint scanner. The selfie lens on the smartphone is a 16MP sensor with an f/2.4 aperture.
The mobile runs on Android 12 out of the box, and Nokia has promised to deliver three OS upgrades for it. The Nokia X30 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 octa-core processor, with an Adreno 619 GPU, 6GB/8GB of RAM, and 128GB/256GB of UFS 2.2 storage.
The main camera array on the rear panel of the Nokia X30 5G has 2 lenses with a 50 megapixels sensor that supports optical image stabilization, has an f/1.8 aperture, a 13MP Ultra wide-angle lens with a 123° FoV, an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED flash. Nokia has packed a 4,200mAh battery in the phone, it charges via a USB Type-C port, and supports 33W fast charging. Connectivity options on the handset include Dual SIM cards, 5G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and NFC.
Nokia X30 5G Specs
- Display: 6.43-inches AMOLED Full HD+ 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 700 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Operating System: Android 12 (3 OS upgrades)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2
- Connectivity: Dual SIM cards, 5G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- Main Cameras: 50MP, OIS, f/1.8 aperture + 13MP Ultra wide-angle 123° FoV, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 4,200mAh, USB Type-C, 33W fast charging
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Colour: Cloudy Blue