HMD Global has launched the Nokia C21 Plus in the United Kingdom. The entry-level phone is powered by a Unisoc SC9863A octa-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz.
The 4G smartphone sports a 6.5-inches HD+ LCD IPS screen with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels, a 20:9 Aspect Ratio and has a 2.5D Cover Glass. The Nokia C21 Plus runs on Android 11 Go Edition, and the company has promised to deliver 2 years of quarterly security updates to the device.
The C21 Plus has a PowerVR GE8322 to handle the graphics, 2GB of RAM, and 32GB of built-in storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card slot. The dual camera setup on the rear comprises a 13 megapixels primary lens, a 2MP Depth Sensor, and an LED Flash. The front camera is a 5MP lens and has an LED Flash.
Nokia has packed a 4,000 mAh in the device, and it supports 10W charging via a micro USB 2.0 port. The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the rear and supports Face Unlock via the selfie camera. The Nokia C21 Plus weighs 191g, and measures 164.8 x 75.9 x 8.55 mm. Sensors onboard the mobile include a Proximity sensor, an Ambient light sensor, and an Accelerometer. In the connectivity department, the phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack, supports FM Radio via a wired headset, dual SIM cards, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS networks.
Nokia C21 Plus Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches HD+ LCD IPS 1600 x 720 pixels, 2.5D Cover Glass, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Operating System: Android 11 Go Edition (2 years of quarterly security updates)
- Processor: Unisoc SC9863A octa-core 1.6GHz
- GPU: PowerVR GE8322
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB + up to 256GB via a microSD card
- Connectivity: Dual SIM cards, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, FM Radio
- Main Cameras: 13MP + 2MP Depth Sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP, LED Flash
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, micro USB 2.0, 10W charger included
- Security: Rear fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 75.9 x 8.55 mm
- Weight: 191g
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack