The LG Nexus 5x is now more affordable since its launch, as it has just seen a second price cut in the US.
The phone which was originally launched by Google for $379 in the US, soon saw its price drop by $30 about two weeks ago.
That brought the price to $349 at the US Google Store, and now the Mountain View Company has slashed the price by a whopping $50.
Buy the Nexus 5X for $299 from the Google Play Store. If you recently purchased the device, contact Google Play support for a refund for the price difference, as they are quite friendly, and will probably give it to you.
Nexus 5X price cut in India:
Now, the Indian variant of the phone was originally launched for Rs 31990. Soon, it saw a price drop by Rs 7000, in November. And just two weeks ago, LG slashed the price of the Nexus 5X by Rs 2000 (from Rs 25000 to about Rs 23000). But now the price has dropped even further by Rs 3000, and the LG Nexus 5X is available for Rs 19,990 from Amazon India.
This happens to be lower than the price it was retailing for a few days ago, at Rs 20990, during the Great Indian Sale.
LG Nexus 5X Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 ( 4x 1.44GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit processor
- GPU: Adreno 418
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB internal memory
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM card: Single nano SIM
- Rear Camera: 12.3 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55 micron sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto focus
- Front Camera: 5 Megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 146.9 x 72.5 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 136g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 2700 mAh
The device is quite popular, and, of course with all these price cuts, offers a great value for money.