Leaks about Motorola Moto X+1 have started to surface more, the latest being that from the Brazilian website. Even though the Brazilian website doesn’t look professional enough, yet the leak seems credible considering the same website was able to leak the Moto E specs just two days before the actual launch.
As per the latest leak, Moto X+ Specs are as follows:
- Display : 5.2 inch, Full HD, 1920×1080 pixels
- Operating System : Android 4.4 OS KitKat or the latest version of Android
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (Krait – ARMv7) Quad-Core 2265 MHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Rear Camera : 12 MP, Front Camera : 5 MP
- Storage : 32 GB
- Extended memory card: Yes ( Micro SD up to 128 GB)
- Battery : Lithium-ion 2900 mAh
- This unit can be submerged in water.
Moto X+1 will be powered by a Qualcom snapdragon quad-core processor along with 2 GB of RAM. The device is proposed to be water proof and can be submerged in water just like Sony experia Z2 perhaps.
We will keep you updated as and when we hear more about it,
Source: Livraria Logos Via: PhoneArena