Motorola finally made Moto M official in China for a price of 1999 Yuan after numerous rumors and leaks, The company seems to be planning to launch Moto M soon in India, thanks to a teaser from official Motorola India twitter handle which says “Something different is coming your way. Stay tuned to know more. #ComingSoon” . The tweet comes with an image of Motorola smartphone which in our opinion is Moto M. The company is yet to announce a specific date for the launch.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) November 28, 2016
Moto M sports a 5.5 inch full HD 1080p display with 2.5D curved glass, powered by octa-core 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio P15 processor along with Mali-T860 MP2 GPU and 4 GB of RAM. It comes with 32 GB of internal storage and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based operating system.
In terms of camera, it comes with 16 MP main rear camera with PDAF focusing and 8 MP front-shooter for selfies. The fingerprint scanner is placed at the back panel below the rear camera. The device is backed by a 3050 mAh battery. It comes with a USB Type-C port instead of micro USB port.
Moto M specifications
- Display : 5.5 inch 1080p Full HD Super AMOLED display
- CPU : 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor
- GPU : Mali T860MP2
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage : 32 GB internal, expandable up to 128 GB with microSD
- OS : Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Dolby Atmos
- Camera : 16 MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture + 8 MP front shooter, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 151.35 × 75.35 × 7.85 mm
- Weight: 163 gm
- Connectivity : 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3050 mAh with Turbo charging
At the moment, we have no idea on pricing of Moto M in India, but considering that it is priced 1999 yuan in china, it may priced in the range of 15,000 to 20,000 rupees in India.