Motorola announced a new mid-range smartphone Moto X4 at the beginning of this month at an event at IFA Berlin, Germany. Today, Company has announced that Moto X4 will be officially launched in India on 3rd October which is still two weeks away. THe announcement came from Motorola India official Twitter account revealing the launch details.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) September 19, 2017
Motorola had announced 3 GB and 4 GB RAM variants of Moto X4 during the global launch, but we expect that only one variant may be unveiled for Indian smartphone market and it may be the 4 GB RAM variant by skipping the 3 GB RAM variant.
Moto X4 sports a 5.2-inch 1080p Full HD LTPS IPS display along with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU. It comes with 32GB / 64GB of internal storage and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) based operating system.
It features a dual camera module at rear consisting of 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor & 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera, while on the front it comes with a 16MP shooter with LED flash for selfies and video calls. It is backed by 3,000 mAh battery along with support for Turbo Charging.
Moto X4 specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch 1080p Full HD LTPS IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- RAM + ROM: 3GB + 32GB / 4GB RAM + 64GB, expandable up to 2 TB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Misc: Single / Dual SIM, Water and dust resistant (IP68), Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Main Camera: 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size and 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 16MP with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh with Turbo Charging