As we reported earlier, Motorola India has launched the Moto X Force in India. Moto X force price starts at Rs. 49,999 for the 32 GB model and will be available on Amazon India and Flipkart. If you follow Motorola, then you will know that this is the first time any Motorola Smartphone is sold on Amazon India and marks a shift from the Flipkart exclusive model for Moto devices. Apart from these online portals, it will be also available across retails stores such as Chroma, Spice Hotspot and more.
The smartphone made its début in the United States back in October 2015, and features a ShatterShield display. This shatterless display is made of five layers of materials, which absorb shock from impact. Motorola guarantees that it will not shatter hence the names “ShatterShield” and X Force.
Moto X Force Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.4-inch AMOLED 1440p Quad HD, 540 ppi, Moto ShatterShield
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor (MSM8994)
- GPU: Adreno 430
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Expandable Memory: microSD cards up to 2TB
- Rear Camera: 21 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detect Auto-Focus (PDAF), dual LED flash with CCT (Color Correlated Temperature), 1080p HD video (30fps), 4K video (30fps), Slow Motion video recording
- Front Camera: 5 megapixel front camera with an f/2.0 aperture, wide-angle lens, front facing flash
- Battery: 3760 mAh battery, TurboPower fast charging, Qi wireless charging
- Dimensions: 149.8 x 78 x 7.6 – 9.2 mm
- Weight: 169g
- Misc: Water repellent nano-coating
- SIM: Nano-SIM card
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Cat 4), CDMA, UMTS / HSPA+,GSM / EDGE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, NFC, A-GPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Hall Effect, Infrared, Magnetometer and Proximity
The Moto X Force comes with 32GB/64GB internal storage variants. It comes in three colour variants i.e. ballistic nylon in Black or Grey colours. Or a White variant with a durable soft-grip surface.