About a week after launching the Moto G71 5G in India, the Lenovo-owned brand has announced a new device. This time it is a tablet called, the Moto Tab G70 LTE.
The tablet is equipped with a 11-inches IPS LCD 2K display that supports a resolution of 2,000 x 1,200 pixels, 10-point Multitouch, up to 400nits brightness, and is TUV certified. It runs on Android 11, and is powered by a MediaTek Helio G90T Tab octa-core processor clocked at 2.05GHz, with 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage. It supports 4G LTE mobile networks, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz | 5 GHz Dualband, GPS, and GLONASS location services. The rear camera on the tablet is a 13 megapixels lens with an f/2.1 aperture, and an LED Flash. The selfie camera is an 8MP f/2.2 aperture lens.
The Tab G70 LTE is backed by a 7700mAh battery that supports 20W TurboPower Charging over a USB Type-C connector. The tablet has an Accelerometer, an Ambient Light sensor, a Hall Sensor, a ToF Sensor, a Vibrator, and a Gyroscope.
The Moto Tab G70 LTE does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack, and relies on the USB Type-C port, and Quad Speakers for audio. The tablet supports Dolby Atmos. The device is IP52 rated for dust and water resistance. It weighs 490g and measures 258.4 x 163 x 7.5 mm.
Moto Tab G70 LTE specs
- Display: 11-inches IPS LCD 2K, 2,000 x 1,200 pixels, 10-point Multitouch, up to 400nits, eye comfort with TUV certified, 400nits brightness
- Operating System: Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G90T Tab octa-core @2.05GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz | 5 GHz Dualband, GPS, GLONASS
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/2.1 aperture + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 7700mAh, 20W TurboPower Charging, USB Type-C
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Hall Sensor, ToF Sensor(Time of Flight), Vibrator, Gyroscope
- Dimensions: 258.4 x 163 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 490g
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, Quad-speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Certification: IP52 rated for dust and water resistance
- Colour: Modernist Teal
Moto Tab G70 LTE price in India
Motorola has priced the Tab G70 LTE at Rs. 21,999 in India. The tablet is available for pre-order now, and will go on sale from January 22nd, via Flipkart. It will be available in one colour: Modernist Teal.