The Moto G8 Plus renders have been leaked by Evleaks, along with official images of the Moto G8 Play and the Moto E6 Play. Let’s see what the phones look like.
Moto G8 Plus renders
The Moto G8 Plus renders show off a water-drop notch display with a large chin and looks exactly like what we saw in the previous leak. It has a USB Type-C port on the bottom along with a speaker grille and a mic. The rear panel features triple cameras with a Laser Autofocus and an LED Flash aligned to the top right corner. The Motorola logo houses an embedded fingerprint scanner
Here’s a recap of the Moto G8 Plus’s specs.
Moto G8 Plus Specs
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ 2280 x 1080 pixels, IPS, water-drop notch
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core @2.0GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + microSD card
- Battery: 4000mAh, USB Type-C, Turbo Charging
- Main Cameras: 48MP + 16MP ultra-wide angle 117° + 5MP Depth Sensor + Laser Autofocus + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 25MP
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual SIM, LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual-band WiFi, NFC (not all regions)
- Weight: 188g
- Misc: Dual Speakers, Fingerprint scanner
- Model number: XT 2019
- Colours: Blue and Red
Moto G8 Play render
The Moto G8 Play has a similar design, but seems to have a smaller notch. It only has 3 sensors on the back, and appears to be missing the Laser Autofocus sensor. The branding reads 117° ultra-wide angle, so it is possible that it retains the same lenses as the G8 Plus’. The G8 Play’s 3.5mm headphone jack is visible on the top with a mic, while the power and volume rocker keys are on the right edge of the frame.
Moto E6 Play render
The Moto E6 Play looks extremely outdated and chunky with a massive chin bezel, and a very noticeable forehead. It only has one camera on the rear, so it could be priced quite low.
The Moto G8 Plus is expected to be announced in Brazil next week. We may see the Moto G8 Play and Moto E6 Play debut alongside it.