Motorola India has launched two new mid-range smartphones in India i.e. Moto G6 and Moto G6 Play. Out of these, Moto G6 is a premium variant as compared to Moto G6 Play and hence priced higher. Moto G6 sports a 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 × 720 pixels) 18:9 IPS display, powered by 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform along with RAM up to 4GB. It comes with 32GB / 64GB internal storage and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) based operating system.
In terms of camera, it features a Dual camera module at rear with 12MP primary sensor with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture + 5MP secondary sensor and another 16MP front-shooter with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture for selfies & video calls. The phone is backed by 3000 mAh battery along with turbo charging.As the battery capacity is lower than that of Moto G6 Play, it weighs less. Other features include fingerprint sensor at rear (with Moto logo), Front-ported loud-speaker, Dolby Audio etc.
Moto G6 Play specifications
- 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 × 720 pixels) 18:9 IPS display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/ 64GB internal storage, expandable with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Front-ported loud-speaker, Dolby Audio, 3 mics, P2i water-repellent nano coating
- Dual camera at rear with 12MP primary sensor with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture + 5MP secondary sensor
- 16MP front-shooter with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 167g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery, Turbo charging support
Moto G6 is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB variant while the 4GB RAM + 64GB variant costs Rs. 15,999. It is available in Indigo Black color exclusively from Amazon as well as Moto Hub stores.