Motorola India has launched two new mid-range smartphones in India i.e. Moto G6 and Moto G6 Play. Out of these, Moto G6 Play is a slightly toned down variant of Moto G6 and hence priced lower. Moto G6 Play sports a 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 × 720 pixels) 18:9 IPS display, powered by 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) Mobile Platform along with 3GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB internal storage and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) based operating system.
In terms of camera, it features a 13MP main rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF,f/2.0 aperture and another 8MP front-shooter with LED flash for selfies & video calls. The phone is backed by 4000 mAh battery along with turbo charging. Other features include fingerprint sensor at rear (with Moto logo), Front-ported loud-speaker, Dolby Audio etc.
Moto G6 Play specifications
- 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 × 720 pixels) 18:9 IPS display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Front-ported loud-speaker, Dolby Audio, 2 mics
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF,f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 154.4 x 72.2 x 9 mm
- Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery, Turbo charging support
Moto G6 Play is priced at Rs. 11,999 and is available in Indigo Black & Fine Gold colors, exclusively from Flipkart as well as Moto Hub stores.