Motorola has confirmed the launch date of the Moto G4 in India. The following image is of the invitation, which was sent from the company to Androidpure.
So, how do we know its the G4. It’s quite simple, Moto India has been tweeting out messages about “Missing Out”, for quite a while now, and they are all aimed at the youth generation, which means, that it is not a flagship phone, but a mid-range one, aka the Moto G4.
We have seen quite a few leaks about the Moto G4. including these pictures.
The rumors about the Moto G4’s tech specs suggest the following.
Moto G4 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 1080P IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor or Snapdragon 617 SoC (octa-core processor with 8 x ARM Cortex A-53)
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB with expandable memory via microSD card.
- Sensor: Fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Misc: USB OTG, Water resistant certification
AndroidPure will be present at the Moto G4 launch event in Delhi, on May 17th. i.e. next Tuesday. Motorola India also tweeted saying that the phone will be sold exclusively via Amazon India.